Now that the weather is getting nicer, travel season will be coming up! We have some day trips and longer road trips planned for the family which means I need to be prepared.
1.Tide Odor Eliminating Laundry Travel Bag: I never thought to throw a laundry bag in my suitcase when travel. But when you travel with two sweaty boys, you soon learn why this is a good idea. The Tide Odor Absorbing Laundry Bag is a great way to keep smelly clothes away from your clean clothes when you travel because it stops odors before they spread.
2. Flo Refillable Perfume Atomizer – Got vacation plans and wish you could carry your favorite fragrance with you? Pack your bag and fill this stylish, travel-ready atomizer with the perfume of your choice. The slim silhouette fits easily into your purse for scent touch-ups wherever your travels may take you.
3. Violight VIO200 Travel Toothbrush Sanitizer – Many travelers are exposed to a higher risk of contamination of their toothbrush due to leaving it on a hotel sink or unprotected in a their toiletry kit. The UV germicidal light bulb kills up to 99.9% of the bacteria, such as E.Coli, salmonella, and other harmful microorganisms. The ADA and most dentists recommend changing toothbrushes only every 3 to 4 months; however it is important to sanitize your toothbrush every day.
4. Downy Wrinkle Releaser – This is always in my travel bag. I have often relied on a hotel having an iron and then they don’t. Or I run out of time to actually iron my things. The Wrinkle Releaser has helped me out of a jam a time or two. Just spray, tug, and smooth any time you need to quickly reduce unsightly wrinkles.
5. Travelrest – The Ultimate Inflatable Travel Pillow – This is the one thing that I seem to forget and often regret. The inflatable travel pillow is easy to throw in your carry on and doesn’t take up a ton of room. Inflates in as little as two breaths, deflates in seconds.
6. Samsonite Travel Plug Adapters and Luggage Accessory Set – The Samsonite Travel Luggage Accessory Set includes everything you need when traveling. It contains a manual luggage scale, a TSA 3 dial combination luggage strap, a TSA large dial combination lock and a world converter/adapter plug kit with pouch.
7. Cool Gear Go-Gear Silicone Travel Containers – I am a worry wart when it comes to having the right size toiletries when traveling. I also worry about leaking! These silicone travel containers have leak proof closure and wide opening for filling and cleaning.
8. Travel Space Saver Bags – Travel Kaddy space saving bags solve those space issue for that over-stuffed suitcase. Simply place your clothing, pillows, blankets, articles in Travel Kaddy bags and press or roll to compress — creating up to 3X times more space in suitcases, RV, autos, backpacks! No Vacuum required!
9. Travel Buddies Luggage – Travel Buddies Luggage set for kids are perfect for traveling near or far. The set includes a 18″ rolling ABS suitcase that is light weight but strong and a matching 13″ back pack for daily travel essentials. Just have to pack and go!
10. Travelon ID and Boarding Pass / Passport Holder with Snap Closure – Travelon ID and Boarding Pass / Passport Holder has Snap Closure and is great for easy, hands-free check-in. Holds boarding pass, passport , ID and travel documents securely around your neck.