This year, I have been toying with the idea of letting Ethan stay up late and watch the ball drop. This could go either way.
- He stays up late and actually, for once in his life, sleeps in.
- He stays up late and gets up his usual time, 5:30/6.
See the dilemma?
If I let him stay up, I am going to need some things to help him stay awake and to make it fun. Here are 15 great New Year’s Eve Ideas for Kids!
12 New Year’s Eve Ideas for Kids
1. New Year’s Eve Scavenger Hunt – This is the in the running for the activity this year. This great idea from No Time for Flash Cards is a great way to reminisce as a family and look forward to the new year.
5. Host a Kid Friendly Party - Sweet Little Peanut has an adorable New Year’s Eve party planned for you including homemade noisemakers and fun snacks!
11. Ring in the New Year – What’s a party without a favor! This Ring Pop favor from Bloom Design Online is just too cute!
12. New Year’s Eve Printable Photo Booth Props – You know if we let Ethan stay up, I’ll be taking pictures! What better way to pass the time than to take some silly pictures with these props from Kludgy Mom.