Oh no, did you forget about Father’s Day gifts? Don’t worry, my friend, Jenna at Bucktown Bargains, has you covered with some quick and easy gifts that won’t break your budget.
1. Personalized photo cards can serve not only as a card, but also a gift. Walgreens.com is offering a free 5×7 folded card when you purchase a 5×7 folded card using coupon code FOLDED. These cards cost $1.99, so only $1.00 each after coupon code. I would suggest making a collage and buying a 5×7 picture frame from the dollar store. The final price for this personal gift is $2.00, and the picture can be displayed in dad’s special place. Walgreens will also be offering a Free 8×10 Single Image Photo from June 14-June 16. Coupon code can be found at Walgreens.com. Make sure to select in store pickup to avoid shipping charges.
2. Does dad love music? Create a personal CD of all of his favorite tunes. This is such an inexpensive, but meaningful gift. This way, dad can listen to all his favorite tunes in the car, at work, or even transfer the list to his phone or iPod. Print a picture of the kids to place on the CD cover. Another great idea is to purchase an iTunes gift cards at the stores that you can earn gas points. This way it’s a double dip!
3. Feeling crafty? Create a personalized craft at Michaels during a make it take it event. On June 15, make a free Father’s Day Duck Tape Wallet from 6pm-8pm. June 16th is one of my favorite, Father’s Day T-shirt/Tie with the purchase of a tie or t-shirt 10am-noon. Check your local store for more details.
4. Magazine subscriptions make great gifts. Discountmags.com will be hosting a Father’s Day sale on Saturday, June 16th with yearly subscriptions starting at under $5.
5. Remember that dad’s love gift certificates. Get them half-off when you check daily deal sites like Groupon, Living Social, and Eversave. You can also have the kids create a gift certificate with something cute like “1 Free Car Wash” or something special the kids can do for dad.
Find more deals and creative ways to save money daily at Bucktown Bargains.
Jenna Urban is the owner of Bucktown Bargains, a web site dedicated to finding the best deals, coupons, and providing money saving tips with daily updates. Jenna is the PA Live Bargain Mom on WBRE, a local news station. Bucktown Bargains is updated up to 15 times a day teaching readers to save one buck at a time in stores and online.