School will be out soon and the kids will be home every day! Now it is the perfect time to start planning your June editorial calendar so you can try and get ahead. I have 30 blog post ideas to get you started
Use this list to help with your blog planning, whether you have a blog planner or use a spreadsheet like I do. If you missed a month, you’ll be able to find a list of each month’s lists over on the Monthly Blog Post Idea page.
And now? Time for June’s list!
30 Blog Post Ideas for June
- Share a recent failure and what you learned from it.
- What about a recent success? Have you had one? Shout it from the rooftops!
- Create a printable and share it with your readers.
- Is it your blogiversary? Thank your reads and share your favorite posts.
- Get your Facebook page talking! Ask a question and write a follow up post
- Update an old post.
- Have a favorite television show? Write a weekly recap.
- Working on a DIY project? Share a step-by-step tutorial.
- Brain Dump! Just write it all out and hit post!
- Host a guest blog.
- Create a reader survey. Find out what they like…and what they don’t like.
- Host a giveaway.
- Create a must-have list (ex. kitchen gadgets, makeup, travel items, etc.).
- Share your summer reading list.
- Tell a story with photographs.
- Host a link up!
- Have a killer daily routine? Share it! Bonus: Turn it into a printable.
- Write about things you wish you knew before…
- Happy Father’s Day! Write about the Dad in your life.
- It’s the first day of summer! What is on your summer bucket list?
- Share your best blogging tips!
- Headed to a conference this summer? Create an “All About Me” so other attendees can get to know you.
- While you are at the conference, live blog!
- Share a recipe.
- Create a “best of” blog post and link to your old posts.
- Write a “You May Be a __ if ___” post.
- Write an open letter.
- Tell a funny story!
- Create a Beginner’s Guide to ___.
- Create a video!