School will be starting soon which means you might have more time to blog! I know I will. With the kids out of the house, I will have more time to focus, write, and maybe clean up around the house!
Use this list to help with your blog planning, whether you have a blog planner or use a spreadsheet like I do. If you missed a month, you’ll be able to find a list of each month’s lists over on the Monthly Blog Post Idea page.
And now? Time for September’s list!
30 Blog Post Ideas for September
1. Do you have any goals for September?
2. The best book I read this summer was…
3. Host a giveaway!
4. If you had an actual get out of jail free card, what would you do with it?
5. Share your back to school pictures.
6. What made you smile this week?
7. Just write. Sit down, open up a blank blog post, and just write!
8. Make a list of things you’ll never do.
9. Share you must have apps!
10. Agree or Disagree: “The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
11. Make a list of Alphabetical Advice.
12. Tell about a lesson you learned in middle school.
13. What would you do differently if you could have a do over of yesterday?
14. Share a recent parenting fail.
15. Host a guest post.
16. Share a recipe.
17. Describe your perfect day.
18. What inspires you?
19. Fill in the blanks: “There are two kinds of people in the world ____ and ____. “
20. What keeps you awake at night?
21. Write a how-to post.
22. It’s the first day of fall! What’s your favorite fall activity?
23. Update an old post.
24. Wordless Wednesday
25. What if memories were money? Would you be rich?
26. Pretend you are your parent. Blog about your child.
27. Share you top 5 social media tips.
28. What movie could you watch over and over again? Why?
29. Share your daily routine.
30. Round up your school lunch ideas from the month.
Check back next month for 31 more blog post ideas that will get you through October.
Originally posted 2014-08-29 08:10:22. Republished by Blog Post Promoter