While we all love and appreciate our husbands and fathers, finding Father’s Day gifts for them can be challenging at best. Skip the cheesy tie and socks this year, and go for more personalized and unique gifts they’ll actually use. Here are seven gift recommendations for doing just that:
1. Kabob BBQ Baskets: These heavy-gauge, non-stick grill baskets have a sleek rosewood handle, which makes for a stylish and useful gift for any dad who loves to grill. Dads won’t need to use skewers when they grill kabobs in these baskets, making any summer cookouts a breeze. If you want to go above and beyond, make your own custom spice rub to pair with the grill set.
2. Vintage Alarm Clock: This alarm clock is perfect for vintage loving dads – the old-school flipping numbers and faux wood grain finish are right out of the 1970s. This clock will also charge your dad’s iPhone or iPod Touch while plugged in, making it ultra-functional.
3. Customized Apron: Dads who love to spend time in the kitchen will appreciate a custom and unique apron. You can customize the design with pictures and messages, which is sure to make a personal and special gift.
4. Gourmet Salt Sampler: This sampler comes with 6 different gourmet salt varieties, making it a great gift for any foodie or chef. Dads can use these salts for unique cocktails, snacks, grilling, rubs, or to season veggies and baked goods.
5. Custom Tie Bar Clip: This tie bar has a sleek, minimal design that’s sure to go with casual or formalwear. You can customize the tie bar with a message up to 15 characters.
6. Shave Set: This luxury shave set includes a razor with an ergonomic design, German engineered blades, and Harry’s special shave cream, all of which will make dads feel pampered and cared for.
7. Whisky Stones: Milled by the oldest soapstone workshop in the US, these whisky stones are inspired by the longstanding Scandinavian drinking stone tradition. Simply have the dad in your life add three chilled stones to his next whisky, let stand for five minutes and enjoy.
Buying gifts for Father’s Day doesn’t have to be overwhelming or stressful. When in doubt, think about what he likes to do and purchase or DIY accordingly!
Leann Farmer is a social media and customer experience manager at BlueCotton, a custom t-shirt design company. When not thinking up memorable and witty sayings to print on apparel, you can find her pinning away on Pinterest and thinking about creative uses for all the old t-shirts she’s accumulated.