This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Biscoff. The opinions and text are all mine.
You know those little cookies you get on the plane that are are oh so delicious and oh so hard to find? You know, Biscoff cookies! I recently found out that Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee has been turned into a spread!
A spread? Yes, a spread!
Biscoff Spread is a new irresistible, spreadable European treat made from Biscoff Cookies. When the glass jars of Biscoff spread arrived at my door, I was beyond excited. I started to think of all the amazing things I could use this spread for. Of course, I was a little hesitant about what to try this on first so I headed over to their Pinterest page to get some ideas. I knew there would be plenty to choose from!
There are so many ways to use Biscoff spread: cupcakes, muffins, pancakes, cookies. The possibilities are endless. Since this was my first time working with the spread, I thought I would go easy and make something that I already knew how to make: Rice Crispy Treats.
Making Rice Cripsy Treats with Biscoff Spread only involves one extra step: adding the Biscoff Spread! Easy peasy and ooey gooey.
Biscoff Rice Crispy Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup of Biscoff Spread
- One 10 oz. package or about 40 regular marshmallows or 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
1. Melt butter and Biscoff Spread in large nonstick saucepan over low heat.
2. Add marshmallow and stir until completely melted.
3. Mix in rice crispy cereal, stir until well coated.
4. Spread the mixture using a buttered spatula or waxed paper evenly into a 13x9x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
See I told you it was easy! I know you are probably wondering where you can find Biscoff spread because I wasn’t too sure myself. It is available in Peanut Butter aisle in retail, club and drug stores nationwide as well as at www.shopbiscoff.com.
Biscoff Spread is a sweet, creamy spread made with Biscoff Cookies. Try this delicious European alternative to peanut butter or chocolate spread.