These bite-sized and easy to make Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Bites are the road trip snack or afternoon pick-me-up!
I participated in Mom Blog Tour Sweets & Snacks Expo (#MomBlogTourFF) on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received Power Up products to facilitate my post, but my opinion and creative content are my own.
This is hands down one of the easiest desserts, pre/post workout snack, game day or road trip snacks to make! Simply melt your favorite dark chocolate chips and pair it with any of Power Up Snack’s Trail Mixes.
Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Bites
- 3 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup of your favorite Power Up Trail Mix
- Sea Salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave. Make sure not to over heat them or they will burn.
- On a piece of wax paper make chocolate circles with a spoon (about the size of a quarter).
- Place the trail mix on top of the chocolate drops. Press them down into the chocolate lightly. Top with sea salt.
- Let the chocolate bites dry for about 40-60 minutes.
Power Up Snacks
Power Up is a brand of trail mixes dedicated to quality and nutrient density paired with great taste and functionality. Their trail mixes are always made with the freshest, premium quality ingredients: the best selection of nuts paired with dried fruits that don’t contain any additives – no colors or preservatives – and low-added sugars. The Power Up brand is dedicated to giving you every day, delicious and nutritious snacks that help to Power Up your life!
Check out more #MomBlogTourFF recipes featuring Power Up:
- Reesa’s Trail Mix Oatmeal Cookies
Power Up Snacks Giveaway!
Win a prize pack of assorted Power Up Trail Mixes! One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.