After much flip flopping, the kids have finally decided on what they would like to be for Halloween. There is no turning back now because they have been ordered and they are on their way. Seeing that they are both obsessed with Star Wars, their costume choices are no surprise.
While I think the boys are going to look great in their costumes, they aren’t cute. You know what I mean. When they are babies and young toddlers, you can dress them up in the cutest costumes. Gone is my opportunity! Instead, I can find some of the cutest Halloween costumes for you! Oh, and they are all under $25!
6 Cute Halloween Costumes under $25
1. Pink Elephant Costume – Adorable infant costume that includes jumpsuit with attached skid resistant booties and separate hood.
2. Sock Monkey Costume – The one and only Sock Monkey! This is an absolutely adorable two piece costume with a detachable tail. This is the perfect costume for infants as it has snap closure pants making it easy for diaper changes and is very easy to get on and off. The classic sock monkey is ever so popular and this is one of the cutest costumes out there. This little guy is Too Cute to Spook!
3. EZ-On Dinosaur/Dragon Costume – Rubies’ EZ-On Romper costumes feature a wide variety of adorable infant and newborn costumes. All EZ-On Rompers have inner leg snap closure for easy diaper changes and nonskid soles for the beginning walker.
4. Mary Had a Little Lamb – The Lucky Little Lamb newborn Halloween costume jumpsuit and headpiece with ears. This costume will show the world on Halloween that you have one lamb that is sure to make Mary jealous. This Halloween costume is designed for newborn babies 0-6 months of age.
5. Flower Garden Gnome – She roams the garden in this adorable Flower Gnome costume. With flower designs on the dress and pink hat, your little girl will look and feel so cute and happy in this brand new costume. She is easily the cutest garden gnome! Includes: Dress, matching hat and booties.
6. Ragamuffin Dolly Costume – Old fashioned Yarn Doll costume has hat with attached red hair, pantaloons with attached feet and nonskid soles, and dress with apron.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to help offset costs of running this fabulous blog!