1. Sweet Stella’s Clay Home Decor – Shannon of Sweet Stella’s creates unique home decor and wearable art pieces created. Each piece is one of a kind and cannot be duplicated! Take 20% off her entire shop until December 1st with coupon code NOVEMBER20.
2. Tina Dean Designs – That tote up there? It’s made from non-biodegradeable plastic bags. I know right! Tina Dean Designs has an entire line of upscale eco-friendly accessories that are eco-chic and fashionably fabulous!
3. On Peanut’s Shelf – On Peanut’s Shelf takes wooden letters in a name or word – in different fonts and size, and covers them in high quality scrapbook paper, sealed in mod podge (glossy or matte). The paper is picked to match the theme of your child’s room or season. Each letter can be a different paper or each letter can be covered in the same paper – it’s all your choice! Each letter is mounted with ribbon or saw tooth for hanging.
4. The Eccentric Mind – These hand painted vinyl records are a great gift for the music lover on your list! The Eccentric Mind also offers one of kind paintings for any one on your list.
5. Lisa Leonard Jewelry -If you’ve followed me long enough, you know how much I love my Lisa Leonard “You’re the Cream in My Coffee” necklace! Ethan loves when I wear his name and points it out every time. I’m eyeing the “Through My Lens” necklace. She also has seasonal items such as ornament s and wine charms!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to offset the costs of running this fabulous blog!