I participated in Mom Blog Tour Winter Fancy Food Show (#MomBlogTourFF)on behalf of Wendy’s Bloggers. I received Saffron Road products to facilitate my review, but the recipe and is my own.
Even though it feels like winter is over (we have had spring-like weather for the past week), I am still craving warm, comfort food. I mean, really, comfort food like a warm dip is perfect year round.
One dip that I particularly like is a hot Spinach and Artichoke dip. One problem, though. I don’t like artichokes. But I push through and eat around the artichokes. That is until I found the perfect hot spinach dip that was just what I needed. Now, I don’t need to eat around the artichokes. I can make myself a hot spinach dip and dip until my heart is content!
You can make this dip in advance (minus the tomatoes) and kept in the fridge for up two days. When you are ready to serve, top with tomatoes and pop it in the oven and enjoy! And you need the key ingredient: Saffron Road Lentil Chips, Crackers, and Bean Stalks.
You may remember that I was first introduced to this Saffron Road line last summer. It was love at first bite. The Lentil Chips, Chickpea Crisps, and Bean Stalks are a great way to have a healthy snack and sneak in some veggies with the kids. I swear to you, they don’t know the difference!
I knew these Chickpea Crisps would be the perfect dipping vessel for this hot Spinach Dip!
Hot Spinach Dip
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained of excess water
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup freshly diced tomato (optional)
- Saffron Road Lentil Chips, Crackers, and Bean Stalks for Dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except tomatoes and stir well to combine. The cream cheese needs to be room temperature if you are stirring the ingredients by hand.
- Spread dip into an oven safe dish, cover with foil (or lid) and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until melted and warm throughout.
- Top with diced tomatoes (if desired). I like to add the tomatoes after the dip is baked, but you are welcome to add them before if you like.
- Enjoy dip with Saffron Road Lentil Chips, Crackers, and Bean Stalks.
About Saffron Road
Saffron Road, the fastest growing brand of premium frozen entrees, expanded their plant based protein snack line with the addition of new globally-inspired lentil chips and crackers in addition to introducing a USDA Certified Organic Chickpea Snack product.
You can learn more about all of the Saffron Road products on their website and by following along on Facebook and Twitter. Looking for more recipes? Check out more Saffron Road recipes from the #MomBlogTourFF!
- Valerie’s Gluten-Free Chicken Salad Dip
- Kylees’s Roasted Tomato Basil Hummus
- Sarah’s Easy Homemade Gluten Free Black Bean Hummus
SAFFRON ROAD GIVEAWAY
One lucky reader will win the same Saffron Road prize pack that they sent to me that includes a variety of their new snack products! Yum! This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+ only and will end at 11:59pm ET on March 9, 2017.
One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.