I was provided tickets to the LEGO KidsFest. All opinions are my own.
It is no surprise that we are a LEGO loving family in this house! We’ve gone to LEGOLand last year. We visited a LEGO Discovery Center over the summer. And now we are going to LEGO KidsFest!
The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at the Harrisburg ,from April 8-10, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests. Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
- LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length – are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
OR win a set of tickets!
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Apr 8, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG! Click the image below to enter!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, Mar 3 and announced on my Blog and notified via email.