National Dessert Day is coming up on October 14th! This is one holiday I can get behind and celebrate. To join in on the celebration, I am compiling all of my favorite dessert recipes, mine and, of course, my favorites I found on Pinterest!
And now, my favorite dessert recipes!
1. Trix Treats – These are so much fun to make with the kids and a great alternative to Krispie Treats.
2. Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle – Only make this if you have a crowd to feed. If not, you will gain a gazillion pounds because you can not eat this! You have been warned.
3. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes – I wasn’t sure how I would like these when I first made them but they are the most moist and rich cupcakes I have ever had!
4. Fudge Brownies – I have not bought a box of brownie mix since making these from scratch! I will not go back!
7. Chocolate Cake with a No-Baked Oreo Cheesecake Filling – Are you licking your screen yet? If not, you will be after you check out this Chocolate Cake from Barbara Bakes!
9. Raspberry Cheat Cake – I have never attempted to make a “real” cheesecake but I do love to make a “No Bake”! This raspberry cheatcake from ButeauFull Chaos is super quick to make. Only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to whip up!
11. Ultimate Chocolate Pie – This chocolate pie from Staying Close to Home looks like an easy dessert that you could bring to a party!
Looking for even more delicious desserts to celebrate National Dessert Day, check out my dessert Pinterest board!