A Grande Life Review Policy
- After A Grande Life has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog/social media. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by a post on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of A Grande Life. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to A Grande Life at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- A Grande Life reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
Giveaways are a wonderful way to increase traffic to your businesses website and expose A Grande Life readers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- All A Grande Life giveaways are available for the United States and Canada unless specifically requested otherwise by the business.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with A Grande Life, it will be held for one to two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize. A Grande Life is not responsible for shipment or fulfillment of prizes.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools that uses random.org.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to visit your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and/or subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
I am so pleased to provide you with information about great products. It is my goal to inform you of as many products as possible. Please remember that this blog is of my own personal experiences, ideas and opinions. Some thing that works for me might not work for you!
If you would like for me to review your product or if you would like to advertise on my blog, please contact me at: email@example.com.
According to FTC regulations, I am required to disclose how I earn money on my blog. Yes, I do make money from this blog, as well as have the opportunity to review a lot of awesome products provided to me for review, free of charge.
How do I make money on my blog?
- Ads in the sidebar of the boy are run through an ad network that fulfills ads for various clients. Occasionally, ads on the right side of my blog are affiliate links which means if you click on that ad and make a purchase, I am given a percentage of the sale.
- Occasionally, I write sponsored blog posts or allow a company to submit a guest post. What this means is that a company will pay me to tell you about a new service, product, etc.
- Occasionally, there are affiliate links placed throughout posts. This not only allows me to make a percentage off sales but provides a quick way for my readers to purchase those products I love.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Your privacy is important to us! However, if you win a prize on this blog, your information, including but not limited to you name, address, and email address, will be shared with the sponsoring company. If, on the rare occasion, a company will be furnished with the names and/or email addresses of every participant in a giveaway, this will be CLEARLY stated on the entry form, prior to providing this information. By entering the giveaways on this blog, you agree to have your information shared with the sponsoring companies.