I have you singing the song now, don’t I? Mission. Accomplished.
But really, if you won a $1 Million, what would you do?
If I had a $1 Million…
1. Buy a new house. I so wish we could do this now. We are quickly outgrowing our 3 bedroom townhome with 2 rambunctious boys. Oh and did I mention all the toys?! I wouldn’t go overboard and by a McMansion. Just something big enough to accommodate us and have some fun features.
2. Pay off credit cards and student loans. Yes, I am being responsible with my $1 Million. I want those bills and that pesky student loan gone! So I never have to worry about them every again!
3. Join a country club. So Mike can play golf whenever he wants and we have a nice place to go to eat every once and a while.
4. Get a new wardrobe! After all, I’ll have a huge closet to fill in my new house!
5. Go to Italy! And maybe stop in France and England on the way. We have always wanted to visit Italy but, you know, that costs a lot of money!
6. Pay for college. This is actually something that I worry about paying for the future. College is expensive!
7. Buy a beach house. Now, I will admit, that I am not a huge beach person. But, I would love a vacation home!
Now it’s your turn!
You can “Win $1 Million plus $5,000 Every Week For Life Mega Prize” from Publishers Clearing House. Yes, you read that right. $1 Million up front to start living the life of luxury and $5,000 a week for LIFE! So what are are waiting for?
This could be you!
What would you do if you had $1 Million to spend?
Disclosure: Special thanks to Publishers Clearing House for sponsoring this content for discussion today. All opinions are 100% my own.