As soon as fall is on the horizon, it happens. Pumpkin spice latte. Pumpkin pies. Pumpkin everything! Everyone loves to get their pumpkin on during the fall, myself included. For this week’s 10’s of Fall, I have complied my top ten favorite Pumpkin flavored foods and drinks!
1. Sinful Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Chocolate Chips – My friend Carrie over at Making Lemonade shared these sinful cupcakes this week. I had to restrain myself from licking the screen! I can’t wait to make these.
2. Pumpkin Brownies – These are my absolute favorite! These are the moistest brownies you will ever eat. The best part about this recipe is that there are only 2 ingredients!
3. Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte – For the pumpkin obsessed, a low fat, low calorie spiced latte you can make yourself.
4. Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread – This looks absolutely amazing! I think I have to make this for Halloween night!
5. Petite Pumpkin Spice Donuts – One of our favorite things about fall is going to the local apple orchard and getting apple cider donuts. These look just as good and we can make them at home!
6. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate – If you’re not a coffee lover like me, here’s a great alternative: pumpkin pie white hot chocolate!
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream – This is taking three of my favorite desserts and smashing it into one! You can not go wrong with this.
8. Skinny Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin Pie is my number one favorite dessert for fall. I can’t get enough of it! I made this recipe last year and no one knew it was a skinny pie!
9. Pumpkin Pie Martini – If you are looking for a fun fall drink, this is it!
10. Pumpkin Tiramisu – Growing up Italian, tiramisu was a regular dessert for holidays. I love this twist on the classic by adding pumpkin.
Link up your favorite fall food and drinks with the 10s of Fall link up!