Before we know it, everyone will be posting about grabbing a Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. And everything pumpkin will return! Pumpkin pies. Pumpkin donuts. Pumpkin will be everywhere!
When you think fall, you think pumpkin. You just can’t help it! To help get you in the pumpkin mood, I compiled a list of some of my favorite pumpkin flavored recipes!
1. Sinful Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Chocolate Chips – My friend Carrie over at Making Lemonade shared these sinful cupcakes this week. I had to restrain myself from licking the screen! I can’t wait to make these.
2. Pumpkin Brownies – These are my absolute favorite! These are the moistest brownies you will ever eat. The best part about this recipe is that there are only 2 ingredients!
3. Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte – For the pumpkin obsessed, a low fat, low calorie spiced latte you can make yourself.
4. Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread – This looks absolutely amazing! I think I have to make this for Halloween night!
5. Petite Pumpkin Spice Donuts – One of our favorite things about fall is going to the local apple orchard and getting apple cider donuts. These look just as good and we can make them at home!
6. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate – If you’re not a coffee lover like me, here’s a great alternative: pumpkin pie white hot chocolate!
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream – This is taking three of my favorite desserts and smashing it into one! You can not go wrong with this.
8. Skinny Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin Pie is my number one favorite dessert for fall. I can’t get enough of it! I made this recipe last year and no one knew it was a skinny pie!
9. Pumpkin Pie Martini – If you are looking for a fun fall drink, this is it!
10. Pumpkin Tiramisu – Growing up Italian, tiramisu was a regular dessert for holidays. I love this twist on the classic by adding pumpkin.
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: Serve this deep with freshly sliced apples, ginger snaps, pretzels or graham crackers.
12. Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce, Sausage, and Spinach: Pumpkin is not just for drinks and desserts! Use pumpkin puree to create this thick sauce for your next pasta dinner.
13. Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes: The batter is quite simple, basically egg and pumpkin with vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice for flavor, a bit of baking soda, and maple syrup for sweetener.
14. Pumpkin Roll: This pumpkin roll recipe is easier to make than you might think, and filled with a delicious cream cheese frosting.
15. Pumpkin Cookies: This recipe is very easy to follow so you can have these mixed and baked in under 15 minutes.
Have a favorite pumpkin recipe? Share it in the comments below!