The weather is getting cooler. The leaves are starting to turn and fall. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks. Fall is here!!! I am so excited about fall. It’s my favorite season. Jeans. Hoodies. Lattes. It’s my time.
As soon as the weather starts to turn, I start putting away everything summer. The bathing suits are packed away. The colorful summer flag is taken down. And the pumpkins come out! I can’t help it…I love fall! But I’m guessing you’ve noticed that so far.
If you are looking for quick and easy ways to start decorating for fall, I have some great ideas to get you started!
10 Fall Decor Ideas
1. Pumpkins and Candlesticks: This is a really simple tablescape created with black candlesticks and white pumpkins. You could make your own antique pumpkins to use year after year. You could also switch out the pumpkins seasonally and use the candlesticks year round.
2. Wheat in Terracotta Pots: This would be great on the Thanksgiving table! It’s so simple and adds height to your table.I really love the understated color scheme with the burlap runner, white pumpkins, and tan place settings.
3. Burlap Wreath: I am so glad I made this burlap wreath last year! It has been a timesaver each season. You can simply switch out the decorative picks for each season.
4. Rustic Burlap Banner: A simple way to dress up your mantle! I love the white vases and pitchers on the ends anchoring the mantle. These are versatile and you could switch them up each season by adding branches or leaves.
5. Pumpkins Galore: This mantle mixes a bunch of elements: wood, glass, and metal. The monochromatic color scheme helps tie these elements together for a rustic mantle or tablescape.
6. Golden Hearth: This mantle is glowing with a golden wheat wreath and glowing candles. I was never a big candle person but I love how this looks!
7. Welcome Fall: This is my ideal front porch fall decor! I wish our front steps were just a little bit bigger to recreate this. Mums, pumpkins, and a fall leaf wreath makes your home welcoming and inviting.
8. Rustic Entryway: This one is just way too perfect! From the framed chalkboard to the wood table to the fresh pumpkins, I am in love with this look!
9. Dress Up the Hearth: The hearth of the fireplace can sometimes get over looked. It has to compete with the mantle. Draw the eye downward with these dough bowls filled with pumpkins!
10. Hutch Makeover: I don’t know why I never thought to give the hutch in my kitchen a makeover each season. But you can guess what I’ll be doing this week!
(source: Popcorn Served Daily)
Looking for more ideas? Follow my Fall Pinterest board.