1. Legally, I do not have a middle name. Hey, I was a preemie. I was lucky I got a first name. Even though I don’t have a middle name on my birth certificate, my father always called me Stephanie Lyn.
2. I am a total city girl! And the bigger the better. My husband, on the other hand, loathes big cities.
3. I’m a leftie!
4. I grew up in the same house my grandmother grew up in.
5. I danced from the age of 2 until I was 13. When I stopped, I was dancing competitively. Dance Moms were not as bad back then!
6. I’ve seen ever episode of every Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. And I’ll rewatch them over and over again. Especially SVU. Mmm… Detective Stabler.
7. I hate feet. Hate them. Baby feet? They are ok. But 5 year old feet and older? Yuck! Get them away from me!
8. I just had my very first massage ever 2 weeks ago. Why the hell did it take me so long to get one?
9. I broke my collarbone when I was 12. Doing a somersault. Which ended with me crashing into an entertainment center. Worst. Summer. Ever.
10. My very first concert was Paula Abdul and, wait for it, Color Me Badd!
And just in case you want to know a little bit more about me, here’s another 10 things you should know about me!
Now, I want to know 10 things about you! Make sure you link up below.