Stuck on what to post about in December? Don’t worry! Here are 31 blog post ideas to get you through December.
I can’t believe that we now have 365 blog post ideas! That’s a lot of blog posts. I hope this has helped you when you may have had writer’s block or the times you just sat there staring blankly at your computer screen. I know it has helped me!
The list is a FREE resource for you to use along with whatever ways you do your blog planning, whether you have a blog planner or use a spreadsheet like I do. If you missed a month, you’ll be able to find a list of each month’s lists over on the Monthly Blog Post Idea page.
31 Blog Post Ideas for December
31 Blog Post Ideas for December
1. What are you goals for the month?
Are you trying to declutter? Cook more? Or maybe you are trying to do a little more self-care? Put your intentions out to the universe!
2. What is on your wish list this year?
If you need some ideas, check out our Holiday Gift Guides!
3. Create a gift guide!
Share your favorite gifts to give out during the holidays.
4. Create a video.
Make a video to go alongside a popular recipe or show how to do a craft step by step.
5. Share your family's secret cookie recipe.
Does your family have cookie recipe that has been passed down to generation to generation? Share it! Our's is below.
Traditional Italian anise cookies are quick and easy to make with just a few ingredients, including anise extract.
6. Create a pros and cons list.
Trying to decide to buy something? Or go somewhere? Or just about anything! Share your pros and cons list on how you made that decision.
7. Share a guest post on holiday traditions.
Ask your blogger friends to contribute to a post about their family's holiday traditions.
8. Make a must list for your niche.
Are you a food blogger? Share your must-haves for the kitchen. Travel blgoger? What are you necessities when traveling? Check out my must-have list below.
Do you have a KitchenAid Mixer? Here are the best KitchenAid attachments you need next!
9. Host a giveaway!
Working with a brand? Ask to host a giveaway for your readers!
10. Share how you manage your time.
Are you a whiz at time management? Share your secrets!
11. Review a product.
This is the time of year that people are buying ALL THE THINGS! Review a popular item to help your readers with the buying process.
12. Write a list of your favorite people on Twitter.
Or Instagram. Or Facebook. Or Pinterest!
13. Create a holiday round-up!
Put together a list of the best holiday cookies or decor or recipes!
Having a Christmas Brunch Menu planned out will make entertaining a crowd easy and stress-free!
50 of the best Christmas Books to read!
Share a holiday craft tutorial.
The holidays are the perfect time to get crafting!
Create these easy Winter Tree Cones for some winter decor.
15. Create a checklist for a specific task.
Give a detailed step by step on how to complete a task.
16. Share the worst advice you ever received.
People mean well but there are some real doozys out there!
I decided to collect some of the best worst parenting advice from some of my wisest friends
17. Ask your readers for advice.
Ask your readers to contribute by asking for their advice on a specific topic.
18. Share a blogging tip!
Are you a Pinterest master? Share your knowledge with your fellow bloggers.
19. Create a printable.
Make a free printable to offer to your readers to go alongside a popular post.
20. Make a list of ways to simplify your life.
We are always looking for ways to simplify our lives. Do you have a tip?
21. Explain how NOT to do something.
Have you ever had a major FAIL? Share with your readers what NOT to do.
22. Write about your childhood holiday memories.
Write those memories down so you can go back and look at them over the years!
23. Write a "Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" list.
Check out mine below.
24. Host a holiday link-up.
Set up a holiday link-up for your blogger friends so you can all share your holiday content.
25. Merry Christmas!
Take a day off from blogging. You deserve it!
26. Share a recap of your holiday festivities.
27. Write about the things you learned this year.
28. Make a list with the books you read this year.
Check out the books I've read so far this year.
A list of books I've read this year.
29. What was your most popular blog post this year?
Write an update! Or create a round-up of your top ten blog posts of the year.
30. Create a reader survey.
Make a reader survey to see what changes you might want to make in the upcoming year.
31. Write a year in review.
Sit down and reflect back on your year!
More Blog Post Ideas
If you missed the other’s month blog post ideas, here is the complete listing.
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for January
- 28 Blog Post Ideas for February
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for March
- 30 Blog Post Ideas for April
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for May
- 30 Blog Post Ideas for June
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for July
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for August
- 30 Blog Post Ideas for September
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for October
- 30 Blog Post Ideas for November