I don’t know about you but I struggle with blog post ideas from time to time. I have a Google Doc that is a bank of post ideas just sitting there for me when I need them. Instead of keeping them to myself, I have decided to shar them! Each month, you will find a list of blog post ideas with the same number ideas as there are days in the month.
Use this list to help with your blog planning, whether you have a blog planner or use a spreadsheet like I do. If you missed a month, you’ll be able to find a list of each month’s lists over on the Monthly Blog Post Idea page.
And now? Time for January’s list!
31 Blog Post Ideas for January
- Share your goals and resolutions for the upcoming year.
- Everyone loves pictures! Share your recent holiday photos.
- What was your favorite gift you received over the holidays?
- Read a good book lately? Review it!
- Round up some fun winter crafts or activities.
- Take a look at your recent comments. Write a post answering a commentor’s question.
- Create a how-to post.
- Profile another blogger.
- Take a look at what you wrote this time last year. Can you expand or update it?
- How are you getting organized this year? Share some favorite tips!
- Make a fashion wish list.
- Share a favorite winter recipe.
- Is winter your favorite season? Why or why not?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What did we do before the internet?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- Host a guest post.
- “I wish someone told me…”
- Write 25 Common Sense Things People Should Know.
- Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Have a great daily routine? Share it!
- Do your kids say the darndest things? Share the laughs!
- What’s in your bag?
- Review an item you recently tried.
- Have an embarrassing moment? I dare you to share it!
- Answer the question: “Why do you blog?”
- Did you watch the Grammy’s? Write a recap.
- Thoughts winter brings to mind.
- Show us where you blog.
- Have a cute Valentine’s Day craft? Take pictures and write a tutorial.
Check back next month for 28 more blog post ideas that will get you through February.
Originally posted 2014-01-01 07:32:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter