May? Already! May is a busy month in our house: two birthdays, an anniversary, and a holiday which means I lose some time to blog. I always try to plan May out ahead of time so that I keep the content fresh and current. To help you keep your content fresh, I have a great list of post ideas below.
Use this list to help with your blog planning, whether you have a blog planner or use a spreadsheet like I do. If you missed a month, you’ll be able to find a list of each month’s lists over on the Monthly Blog Post Idea page.
And now? Time for May’s list!
31 Blog Post Ideas for May
- Host a guest blog.
- Share what you love about your hometown.
- Interview someone you admire.
- Make a list of helpful links.
- Show us your pets!
- Share an outfit post.
- Do a Wordless Wednesday post sharing pictures you took recently.
- Share a family recipe.
- Do a round up of the favorite things you read on the internet this week.
- Share 10 things people should know about you.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Cover a news story.
- Share your daily routine as a SAHM, WAHM, working mom, etc.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Reflect on being a mom or about the mom in your life.
- Run a giveaway.
- What’s on your bucket list?
- Update an old post.
- Memorial Day is coming. Host a round up of recipes, decorations, etc.
- If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
- Show off your workspace, craft rooms, sewing room, etc.
- Write a tutorial.
- Profile a fellow blogger.
- Did you start a garden this spring? Share it’s progress,
- Create a printable.
- Get crafty! Make one of those cute crafty pins you pinned on Pinterest.
- Take a picture every hour and on the hour one day. Blog about it.
- What’s the best compliment you have ever received?
- Share a before and after.
- What was the biggest mistake you ever made? What did you learn from it?
- Make a Summer Reading List.