This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. #CreatingKeepsakes
I am going to admit something. I forgot that Father’s Day was coming up this weekend. For some reason, I thought it was last weekend. And even though I thought it was a week ahead, I still didn’t have a gift ready. But in my defense, my husband is the hardest person to shop for.
But I do know that he loves the personalized gifts. Something meaningful or a photo is more important to him than tickets to a baseball game or new golf clubs (not that he would complain about those). A few years ago, I had a family picture finally printed and it’s been sitting on his desk at work ever since.
I know these photos are important to him. Each year, I take a photo of the boys and spell out “DAD” for Father’s Day. And, while we are still doing that this year, I want to get him a little more.
Thankfully, I still have time to get all the photos printed thanks to Walmart Photo Centers. Walmart Photo centers offer a range of products from photo prints and cards to personalized photo gifts and goods, such as photo books, mugs, wall art and more. You can either order online and ship to home/pick up in-store, or order in-store at a kiosk. In addition to the Everyday Low Price, Walmart Photo has the capability to order many products online and pick up at 3,500+ locations, with many products available in 1-Hour or Same Day.
1. Instant + 1-hour Cards. Personalized photo cards can serve not only as a card, but also a gift. With the great finishes, sizes, and design templates at the Walmart Everyday Low Price, you’ll find something for everyone. Plus- free, premium foil lined envelopes come with all in-store cards!
2. Same Day Canvas + Same Day Mounted Photos. This was my go-to! They make great gifts, especially at an Every Day Low Price. They can also be ordered online and picked-up in store Same Day. Great for last minute gifts and starting at just $9.96!
I know my husband will display this photo of our sons from Easter on his desk at work. Plus? This is a great way to finally get the photos off the camera and displayed!
3. Drinkware. If your celebration is planned for after Father’s Day, there’s time to get a Photo Mug or Tumbler. Mugs and Tumblers are perfect on-the-go gifts with lots of design and personalization options. Dad can grab his coffee and take the kids with him!
4. Prints & Collages: Square prints and the new collage prints and enlargements are fresh, modern variations on traditional prints. Bonus? They start at just $.13!
5. Same Day Photo Book: Photo books are the perfect keepsake and also make great gifts! They can be ordered online and picked up Same Day in store. Even better, they start at just $24!
Wanna a little help creating your own keepsakes at Walmart? One lucky winner will win a $50 Walmart Photo gift card!