Mornings just got yummier with these quick and delicious donuts made from biscuit dough in your Air Fryer!
I thought I had the secret to the easiest donuts ever until I got an Air Fryer! While it’s still easy to make them on the stove top and deep frying them, the Air Fryer is even easier with less mess!
The secret is store bought biscuit dough and, of course, your Air Fryer!
I just got the Ninja Foodi which is a pressure cooker, Air Fryer, and slow cooker all in one! I have been scouring the internet for the best recipes and experimenting to see what we like best.
And these Air Fryer donuts? Well, they are definitely already a family favorite. In fact, my 10 year old has asked me to make them every morning since they don’t take that long to make.
Why use an Air Fryer to Make Donuts
I say, why not?! Using an air fryer to make donuts is super easy and practically mess-free. Because the air fryer uses convection to circulate hot air around whatever you put inside, you don’t have to mess around with hot oil and your donuts aren’t greasy!
How to Make Air Fryer Donuts
To make Air Fryer donuts, you will need:
- Air Fryer
- Olive oil spray or coconut oil spray
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can flaky large biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Biscuits
- donut cutter (optional)
- Toppings: melted chocolate and sprinkles, powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar, granulated sugar
To prevent the donuts from sticking, spray the air fryer basket with just a bit of oil, such as coconut or olive.
Tip: Avoid a nonstick cooking spray such as Pam, which can damage the nonstick coating of the basket.
After cutting small holes out of the center of your biscuits, place them in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer. You can fit about 3-4 donuts at a time. Set your Air Fryer to 350°F and cook until golden-brown.
When your donuts are done, it’s time to top them off! If you are using cinnamon sugar or granulated sugar, brush your donuts with melted butter and then roll in the sugar.
If topping with chocolate, melt your chocolate and dip the donuts half-way into the chocolate. Dip in sprinkles! You really can’t go wrong with your toppings.
5-Minute Air Fryer Donuts
- 1 can flaky pre-made biscuit dough
- coconut oil or olive oil
- melted chocolate and sprinkles
- powdered sugar
- cinnamon sugar
- granulated sugar
- melted butter
- Separate and place biscuits on a cutting board or flat surface. Use a biscuit cutter to cut out holes in the middle of the biscuits.
- Spray your Air Fryer lightly with coconut or olive oil.
- Place 3-4 donuts in the Air Fryer. Make sure they do not overlap!
- Close Air Fryer and set to 350° for 5 minutes.
- When donuts are done cooking, remove from Air Fryer and top with your favorite donut toppings.
Ninja Foodi Deluxe TenderCrisp Pressure Multi Cooker 8 quart Black/Gray
Ateco Stainless Steel Donut Cutter Set of 2 : Ø 2 1/2'' and 3 1/2''.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 81mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 35g Protein: 1g