The perfect side dish for pizza night or game day, this easy Antipasto Salad is filled with all kinds of goodies. It’s jam packed with salami, Provolone, mozzarella, and pepperonicini peppers and topped with a zesty dressing!
We are just weeks away from the big game and we are already starting to plan our food for the game. It’s a tradition for us to basically snack all day while we watch the pre-game show, highlights, and, of course, the big game. We like to take traditional favorites and add in some new things to try.
But let’s face it, snacking all day can put a damper on your New Year’s Resolutions so I try to make sure I have a mix of fun party food and healthy snacks. Staying with our quick and easy theme, a salad is the perfect pair!
How to Make Antipasto SaladTo make this easy antipasto salad, you will need 2 bags of romaine lettuces, 1/2 cup sliced genoa salami, 1/2 cup halved fresh mozzarella balls, 1/2 cup diced Provolone, 1/2 cup sliced black olives, 1/2 cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes, pepperonicini peppers, and your favorite Italian salad dressing.
Start by slicing and dicing all of your toppings!
Tip: To slice the salami, roll a few pieces up and dice. It makes it easier and ensures you get nice chunks of salami!
In a large bowl, toss together all of your ingredients except your pepperoncini peppers and salad dressing.
Pour the salad dressing over the top and toss to combine.
Top with pepperoncini peppers!
Looking for more salad recipes? We think you’ll enjoy these!
- Spinach Strawberry and Walnut Salad with Creamy Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Greek Salad with Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Asian Chopped Salad with Sesame and Ginger Vinaigrette
- Fruity Nutty Salad
- 2 bags of romaine lettuce
- ½ cup sliced genoa salami
- ½ cup halved fresh mozzarella balls
- ½ cup diced Provolone
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- pepperonicini peppers
- your favorite Italian Dressing
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, olives, salami, Provolone, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Pour the salad dressing over the top and toss to combine.
- Top with the pepperoncini peppers.
Amount Per Serving Calories 441Total Fat 34gCholesterol 61mgSodium 983mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 20g