Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are perfect any day of the year! Soft and chewy with a delicious apple cinnamon flavor. Comfort in every bite!
Confession: I am not an oatmeal fan. Hear me out. I’m one of those people who can’t stand hot oatmeal. It’s totally a texture thing for me.
These apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies are packed with all those delicious fall flavors: apple, cinnamon, and oatmeal.
These apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies are perfect any time of the day, any time of year but there is nothing better than eating these on a crisp fall day.
They pair perfectly with a hot cup of tea or even warm apple cider. You really can’t go wrong!
Tips for making Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies:
- Tart apples are key when making Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies. I love to bake with Honeycrisp apples because they are hardy and don’t get mushy.
- You want to use rolled old fashioned oats not quick oats for the best flavor and texture.
- I always use a cookie scoop when baking cookies. Not only is it a quick way to scoop out your cookie dough but you will end up with perfectly round cookies!
LOOKING FOR MORE APPLE RECIPES? WE THINK YOU MIGHT ENJOY THESE!
IT’S SUPER EASY TO MAKE THESE Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies!
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
You don’t need any special kitchen equipment to make these Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies so there’s no excuse not to make it right now!
- Cookie Scoop – I always use a cookie scoop when baking cookies. It makes scooping your cookie dough quick and easy and leaves you with perfectly round cookies.
- Apple Peeler – Before dicing your apples, you are going to want to peel them. Peeling apples can be tedious so using an apple peeler makes getting the job done easier.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR COOKING ESSENTIALS, YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THESE Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies!
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 cups Uncooked Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Applesauce
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Peeled Diced Apple
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir oats into flour mixture and set aside.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add in egg, apple sauce and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture, stirring by hand, until incorporated.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Spoon into 1 tablespoon balls and place on prepared sheets 2″ apart. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 215mg Carbohydrates: 35g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g