It’s time again for me to share with you some of my favorite reads from the month of November! It seems like everyone is in Holiday mode which means there is some great content out there to be read!
Around the Blogosphere
- Kids, Activities, and Allowances by A Life in Balance
- #UnstoppableMoms Take on the Holidays by ME!
- Making Holiday Memories to Last a Lifetime by Peanut Blossom
- The Importance of Kidness in the Classroom by Really Good Stuff
- Choosing Your Battles: Clothes by Confessions of Stay-At-Home Mom
- DIY Photo Transfer Ornament by ME!
- 22 Gifts in Jar Ideas by The Super Mommy Club
- DIY Mantel Decorating Ideas by A Day in Candiland
- Terra Cotta Snowman Craft by One Creative Mommy
- DIY Advent Calendar from Sisters to Sons
- The Best Homemade Egg Nog by Jolynee Shane
- Popcorn Cake by ME!
- Tex Mex Chicken Puffs by It Is A Keeper!
- From Scratch Pumpkin Pie by The Prarie Homestead
- Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate in Minutes by Real: The Kitchen and Beyond
- 5 Tips for New Bloggers by Marmalade
- How to Make Money on a Small Blog by Jill of All Trades
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to Your Blog Post by ME!
- The Blog Advice You Should Ditch by Angie M Jordan
- How to Balance Personal and Professional on Your Blog by Snap Creativity