Avocado lime popsicles are the perfectly healthy summer treat! With only 4 simple ingredients these are so easy to make and so refreshing!
Last week, my husband and I attended a really fun charity event that showcased local chefs. Their theme, Fire and Ice, really brought out some creative dishes that balanced spicy dishes with some cool compliments, literally. The one that stood out the most to me was the Avocado Pops (they ended up winning the competition).
There were a lot of mixed reviews when it came to the Avocado Pops and I almost let that deter me from actually trying them. But I did. And it was love at first bite. Why have I never thought to make this refreshing treat?
Only 4 ingredients and super simple to make! Just throw everything in the blender to mix and pour into your favorite popsicle molds. Freeze overnight and you have a refreshing treat!
Tips for making Avocado Lime Popsicles:
- Make sure you leave your popsicles to freeze at least overnight! You want to make sure they are completely frozen before removing from molds.
- Make your popsicles lighter by replacing the milk with water.
Popsicles are the perfect summer treat and a great way to cool off! Once you buy a set of popsicle molds, you’ll skip buying them in the store and making them at home! There’s something about making your own food. You know exactly what’s in it and feel good feeding it to your children.
Other frozen treats you might enjoy:
Ready to make Avocado Lime Popsicles?
Avocado Lime Popsicles
- 1 1/2 medium ripe avocados, skin and pit removed
- 1 14 oz can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- Blend all ingredients into a blender until smooth. Pour into ice pop molds. Freeze overnight.