Tired of the same ol’ buffalo and BBQ sauces? Try spreading your wings with a balsamic glaze!
My husband loves wings and we aren’t just talking about during football season. And we have been having fun trying out new flavor combinations outside hot wings.
My favorite? These Balsamic Glazed Wings. They are super simple to make and are super flavorful. Even the kids love them! The flavor combination reminded me of my Sheet Pan Mustard Balsamic Pork Tenderloin so I knew they would devour these wings.
A little sweet, a little sticky, these Balsamic Glazed Wings will be on your plate in a little over an hour!
Balsamic Glazed Wings
- 2 lb. party chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 425º and place a wire rack on a large baking sheet. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with olive oil and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic. Bring to a simmer until slightly thick and reduced, 10 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings to a large bowl and toss with balsamic. Return to rack and broil until caramelized, about 5 minutes.