Sundays are for football and appetizers! These game day dip recipes will score a touchdown!
I love football season! On Sundays, we tend to skip the traditional Sunday dinners and make appetizers instead. While wings are always present, dips are my go-to!
Dips can be made ahead of time and warmed up when it’s time to serve. You can munch on them all day long and never get enough!
Our favorite dips are cheesy and gooey, like this Restaurant Style Queso Blanco and Jalapeño Popper Skillet Dip. Honestly, warm or cold, I want them all! Give me a great dip recipe with some chips or veggies and I’m a happy girl!
The Best Game Day Dips
Warm dips are perfect on a fall Sunday. I like to make mine in a small crockpot so that it stays warm all afternoon!
- Restaurant Style Queso Blanco from A Grande Life
- Creamy Sausage Queso Dip from The Foodie Affair
- Meat Lovers Slow Cooker Crockpot Queso Dip from Tammilee Tips
- Bacon Ale Cheese Dip from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
- The Best Hot Taco Dip from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Hot Crab Dip from Noshing with the Nolands
- Jalapeno Popper Skillet Dip from A Grande Life
- French Onion Bacon Dip from Around My Family Table
- White Bean Pizza Dip from ABCs and Garden Peas
- Bacon Spinach Dip from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Black Bean Skillet Dip from Fearless Dining
- Slow Cooker Corn Dip from What the Fork Food Blog
- Bacon Cheddar Bread Bowl Dip from The Farm Girl Gabs
- Hot Spinach Dip from A Grande Life
- Kickin’ Corn Dip from Cooking with Carlee
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip from Dinner at the Zoo
- Skillet White Bean Chicken Cheese Dip from Mommy Enterprises
- Creamy BBQ Chicken Dip from Adventures of Mel
- Easy Cheesy Bean Dip from A Grande Life
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip from Baking Beauty
While warm dips are always a comfort, there are days when I love a cold dip! You can make these ahead of time and pull them out when you are ready to serve.
- 5 Minute Creamy Salsa Dip from A Grande Life
- Creamy Feta, Roasted Red Pepper & Dill Dip from Kylee Cooks
- 7 Layer Hummus Mexican Dip from The Suburban Soapbox
- Creamy Sriracha Dip for Chips from Mom Foodie
- Bacon Ranch Crack Dip from A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Cold Spinach Feta Dip from Easy Family Recipes