I can not believe that this time next week, Blogger Bash will be over! We have been so busy planning and there are so many amazing things that are going to happen! I can not wait.
In an effort to get to know everyone so we can BFFs next Thursday, let’s play a little round of getting to know you!
Link up your Blogger Bash Coffee Talk post below and visit each other’s posts. Make sure you include the button below in your post.
Blogger Bash Coffee Talk
1. Name: Steph
2. Where are you from? The Philly ‘Burbs
3. How long have you been blogging? I started my blog in 2007 when I was pregnant with my first child, Ethan. It started as a pregnancy journal and quickly grew into something more.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? I have a slight addiction to coffee. Ok, I have a full blown coffee addiction.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? There are so many amazing things that are planned for Blogger Bash that it’s really hard to pick one thing. However, I am really looking forward to Anne Geddes. I mean, come on, it’s Anne Geddes!
6. What three words describe you the best? A caffeinated firecracker!
7. Got kids? How many? Two boys, Ethan (6) and Ben (3). Aren’t they cute?
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? Again, where to I even begin! And how much time do you have?
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Why did I make these questions so hard? I must have forgotten that I was going to have answer them.
10. Show me your face!
MJ @ Daisy & June says
A girl after my own coffee addicted heart <3 Can't wait to meet you!
Mine started as a pregnancy journal too! Can’t wait to meet you!
Kendra Frampton says
Okay your boys really are cute! See you in a few days!
OMG! is that a mocha cookie crumble frappucino? Love it! Coffee addicted? yep, that’s me too! Can’t wait to meet you!
Thanks for making this link up – can’t wait to see you again!
Karen P says
Thanks for the Link-Up can’t wait for #bbnyc in less than a week now!
nancy b. says
Thanks so much for putting this together! I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone at #BBNY!
Reesa Lewandowski says
Thanks for all you have done to put this together!!! Can’t wait! I’m excited to meet you finally!
I’m looking forward to seeing you again!
Awesome link up! Looking forward to meeting you. =)