Shell over at Things I Can’t Say left me some bloggy love! She awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. If you are looking for a new blog to read, head on over and check Shell out. You won’t be disappointed!
1. I had (have) a desire to live in NYC. If I ever got the opportunity in the future, it would be really hard for me to turn it down. (Maybe I’ll post a little more on this later.)
2. I’m only 5’0″ (ok, ok I’m really 4’10 and 3/4″ but my driver’s license says 5’0″!).
3. I’ve been with the hubster for 12 years this May! (Eghads!)
4. I hate feet (except cute chubby baby feet!). I can’t stand the sight of them or them touching me. It took me about 23 years to finally have a pedicure because I couldn’t stand someone touching my feet. I am so glad I got over that part of it!
5. I have an insane fear of heights. Actually, I think it’s more the fear of falling. I can’t even watch tv shows or movies that show things at great height. The whole ending of King Kong, yeah, I wanted to throw up and couldn’t watch.
6. I hate scary movies. When I was younger (ha, ha, ha), I loved them. Now that I am older and wiser, they freak me out. I’m always saying in my head “Oh my god, that could so happen!”. And then I’m paranoid for about a good month until something new pops up for me to worry about.
7. Um, I love coffee. Oh wait, you already knew that one.
And the award goes too…I am passing this award onto the following Kreativ Bloggers!
2. Steph @ Mada’s Place – She’s another etsy gal! I love her reusable sandwich bags. Which reminds, I’ve been meaning to order some!
3. Just Breathe – I want to give a huge thank you to Deborah over at Just Breathe. I came across her blog over on SITS. I left her comment over the weekend congratulating her on an award. Later that day, I noticed I had an online donation for our March for Babies team. Low and behold, it was Deborah! It’s just so awesome when other bloggers are kind and generous to each other! I can not thank you more!!
4. Kelly @ 365izzy – She is one of the most talented artists I know (even if there are days she doesn’t think so!). Head on over and give Kel some encouragement! She just started a 365 project where she draws something every day. You won’t be disappointed!