This Blueberry Streusel Bread is delicious treat! Topped with a streusel topping, this quick bread is sure to be a breakfast and snack favorite.
Blueberry bread is a family favorite around here! In fact, it’s a snow day tradition. Every snow day, my family knows that there will be warm blueberry bread in the morning! It doesn’t have to be snowing to enjoy this Blueberry Streusel Bread. It’s perfect any day of the year!
While I have my go-to blueberry bread recipe, I decided to switch it up a bit this time. We love bakery style blueberry muffins so why not take that love and make it into a quick bread!
The secret is the streusel topping! While it makes it a little bit harder to cut, it makes the blueberry bread all the more sweeter!
Tips for making Blueberry Streusel Bread:
- If using fresh blueberries, rinse and pat dry. Toss with 1 tablespoon of flour to coat the blueberries. This coating will prevent the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the bread!
- You can also turn this recipe from bread to muffins! Just pour the batter into lined muffin tins.
- Cover bread with foil after about 20 or 30 minutes to prevent the streusel topping from burning.
- Let cool before slicing and eating.
More quick bread recipes you might enjoy:
- Blueberry Bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
- Banana Nut Bread
- Cranberry Orange Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Banana Bread
- Double Chocolate Chip Bread
Ready to make Blueberry Streusel Bread?
Blueberry Streusel Bread
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375°, and grease loaf ban.
- In your electric mixer bowl, mix together the sugar and oil. Add in the egg, milk and vanilla extract and mix until you have a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt, and mix until you have a smooth batter without any lumps.
- In a small bowl, add about a tablespoon of flour to the blueberries just to coat them, then gently fold them into the batter using a spatula.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the streusel topping ingredients until you have a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle it over the batter evenly.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.