Nachos for brunch? Yes please! Take your brunch to the next level with these easy Breakfast Nachos.
Spring is here and we are in high brunch season around these parts. We seem to have brunch more often when the weather gets warmer, whether we go to an outdoor place or relax and have it at home. We especially seem to do brunch for some upcoming holidays, like Easter and Mother’s Day. There’s something about the laid back feeling that brunch tends to have.
This year, I want to switch things up a bit. We normally tend to rely on casseroles or quiches for our brunch. But I have been wanting to try something new this year. So I took a family favorite, nachos, and turned it into the ultimate brunch food!
Breakfast Nachos are perfect if you are feeding a crowd. They are easy and effortless and everyone will love them. You can serve these one of two ways.
One, you can prepare an entire tray of nachos for everyone. Loaded with all the goodies!
Or you can serve the nachos “naked” and let everyone assemble them to their liking! Make sure you have toppings like crumbled sausage, bacon, cheese, veggies, and more for everyone to load up their nachos!
More breakfast recipes you might enjoy:
- Easy Spinach & Tomato Frittata
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Waffle Breakfast Pizzas
- Fluffy French Toast
Ready to make these Breakfast Nachos?
- 1 package Smithfield Fresh Breakfast Sausage Patties, cubed
- 16 oz Waffle Fries
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 sliced avocado
- 2 fried eggs
- cilantro, optional
- lime (optional
- salsa and sour cream, for dipping
- Bake waffle fries as directed on package. When done, top with cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
- While fries are baking, cook Smithfield Fresh Breakfast Sausage according to package.
- Assemble your nachos. Top with fried eggs and cilantro (if desired).