This easy breakfast pizza is made with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese, topped on an English Muffin! Ready in less than 30 minutes start to finish! Perfect for those busy mornings when you need to eat and get out the door.
This post is sponsored by Bays English Muffins. As always, all opinions are my own.
There are some morning when we have very little time to eat breakfast and get out the door. I’m looking at you baseball season. While it may be easier to throw a bowl of cereal on the table, I know that that won’t keep the kids fueled for a day of playing baseball.
They need protein and a little carbs to get them going. And what better way to get both then with a Breakfast Pizza!
This breakfast pizza is so quick and easy to make. Grab your base, eggs, tomatoes, bacon, and a little cheese and you are good to go!
I have tried many different bases over the years when making “mini” pizzas and I have found that English Muffins work best. My current go-to are Bays English Muffins. Bays English Muffins come in four varieties, Original, Honey Wheat, Sourdough and Multi-Grain varieties, so you can really tailor to your pizza to your liking.
Why Breakfast Pizza
Because the possibilities are endless! You can make your breakfast any way you want and never get bored with it. Just keep your base of English Muffin and top it with your breakfast favorites. If don’t like a runny egg, scramble your eggs! Swap out the bacon for sausage or ham. If you love veggies, load up your pizza with peppers and mushrooms. There really is no right way to make a breakfast pizza!
Tips for making Breakfast Pizza:
- Use an egg mold so it fits perfectly on your English Muffin! Make sure you spray the sides with cooking spray so they don’t stick.
- Undercook your eggs if you want an over easy egg. It will finish cooking in the oven and you will still have a runny yolk.
More breakfast recipes you might enjoy:
- Bay's English Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked, diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- cheese, to top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast your English muffin to your preference.
- While your English Muffin is toasting, gently break an egg in the center of an egg mold. Make sure your pan is hot so that it doesn't run out of the bottom of the mold. If you would like an over easy egg, undercook your egg. It will finish cooking in the oven and you will still have a runny yolk.
- Place your egg on top of your English Muffin. Top with bacon, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and egg is set.
- Season with salt and pepper.
There are so many ways you can make a muffin pizza! If you head over to Bays’ site, they have some amazing English Muffin Pizza recipes for you to check out and try. But they are looking for the next Pizza Genius!
All you have to do is grab your favorite toppings, pour on some sauce and get toasting. Bays makes it easy, delicious and fun. And, everyone can create their own masterpiece using Bays English Muffins as the blank canvas. The good news is that anyone can be a Bays Pizza Genius …
Enter the Sweepstakes
Click on this link http://bit.ly/2s606gY to enter every day for a chance to WIN a countertop Pizza Maker Oven and two packages of Bays. Enter and share why you are a Bays Pizza Genius from March 1– March 20, 2018. The official rules are located at bays.com. There’s no purchase necessary.
Watch this video and you will see how easy it is to be a Bays Pizza Genius!