Make this easy Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip for your next tailgating event or special occasion.
It may still feel like summer outside but I am ready for fall! I am ready for leggings, sweaters, hot lattes, and everything apple! Yup, that’s right apples. I am sad to tell you that I am not a pumpkin spice girl. Nope, I am not all about the pumpkin.
But I am all about the apples! We go apple picking which turns into baking and cooking with apples. Which leads to one problem. I am the only one out of my family of four that likes anything made with apples. Hand them an apple and they go to town. But bake or cook with it, forget it. (I really don’t know what’s wrong with them.) So when I start cooking and baking with apples, I keep smaller batches and portions in mind, like my Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies!
This easy and delicious dip takes the flavors of a caramel apple and adds the creamy richness of cheesecake. It’s the most delicious treat that you can make in about 5 minutes!
This sweet and creamy dip is so easy to make and is always a hit! I have a hard time not eating it all myself! Pair this scrumptious dip with pretzels, cookies and, well, apples, of course.
More apple recipes you may enjoy:
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Apple Cider Donut Cake
- Apple Pie Slab
- Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies
- Caramel Apple Cider
Caramel Cream Cheese Apple Dip
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz jar caramel sauce
- crushed John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks Java Cinnamon SweetSticks
- sliced apples
- Combine cream cheese and 1/2 of the caramel sauce in mixing bowl; beat until well-blended.
- Fold 1/2 cup of crushed John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks Java Cinnamon SweetSticks into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into round glass serving bowl. Cover cream cheese with remaining caramel.
- Sprinkle caramel with crushed John Wm. Macy's Java Cinnamon SweetSticks.
- Serve immediately with sliced apples or John Wm. Macy's SweetSticks.