Now that winter break is finally over, it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day classroom parties. Being a room mom, I have to stay on top of my game and come up with new and easy crafts for the kids! Since I have limited time in the classroom, the crafts need to be simple and be done in about 10-15 minutes. And it doesn’t get any simplier with these Chocolate Kiss Rings!
Not only are these Chocolate Kiss Rings perfect for a Valentine’s Day classroom party, but your kids could easily make these to hand out to their classmates. (I even have some free printable Valentine’s Day cards down below!)
Chocolate Kiss Rings
To make the Chocoalte Kiss Rings, you will need:
Now you’re ready to start crafting!
1. Lay out two pipe cleaners and twist them together to form an X.
2. Place the Hershey Kiss in the middle of the X.
3. Bring the sides up around the Hershey Kiss and twist around the point.
4. Seperate the pipe cleaners so that there’s two on each side. Wrap around the pipe cleaners around your finger and, again, twist the tops around the point of the Hershey Kiss. Make sure you tuck the metal ends in so they don’t scratch little fingers!
5. That’s it! Your Chocolate Kiss Rings are ready for the Valentine’s Day class party!
Chocolate Kiss Rings Free Printable Valentine’s Cards
Are you ready to create your own Chocolate Kiss Rings to hand out on Valentine’s Day? All you have to do is click on the image below or directly load the PDF to print out your Free Printable Valentine’s Cards.
Looking for even more Valentine’s Day ideas? Check out my Candied Popcorn, Free Printable Star Wars Valentines, and DIY Valentine’s Day Photo Backdrop.[table id=5 /]
Those are super cute!
What a cute and sweet idea! Thanks for sharing and have a delightful week!
I love it! I wish my kiddos were old enough to make these! By the way, I’d LOVE for you to join my “all things Valentines Day” link up! See you soon! http://moderncolorstwo.blogspot.com/2015/01/20-unique-and-affordable-valentines-day.html <3 Hollie
These are so adorable. What a cute idea. Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
These are really cute and a cheap way to do classroom Valentine’s!
What a fun idea! <3
Thank you for sharing your post this week at Brag About It Link Party on VMG206. I'm featuring you at Next Weeks Brag About It Link Party, Monday at midnight!
~ Megin of VMG206
Lisa @ A Bride On A Budget says
Oh my gosh. I love these. They would be perfect for an engagement party too!