Having a Christmas Brunch Menu planned out will make entertaining a crowd easy and stress-free!
This Christmas Brunch Menu has ideas from appetizers to sides to the main event! We have your entire Christmas Brunch Menu covered. You can’t go wrong with these brunch recipes on Christmas morning.
You won’t have to think about what you are serving for Christmas Brunch! I did all of the work for you! You can use these Christmas Brunch Menu Ideas to simplify your Christmas morning. Just pick a few of these brunch recipes and you are good to go!
Whether you’re craving something sweet or savory, there’s something on this list of Christmas Brunch Menu Ideas to please everyone on the Christmas morning!
Christmas Brunch Menu Ideas
Start things off right Christmas morning with some brunch appetizers! Appetizers are always a hit at any get together.
- Maple Pecan Baked Brie: Melty brie topped with maple, brown sugar, and chopped pecans! Serve with apple slices, baguettes, or crackers for a simple and easy Christmas brunch appetizer!
- Breakfast Pizza:This easy breakfast pizza is made with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese, topped on an English Muffin! Ready in less than 30 minutes start to finish!
- Veggie Cream Cheese Breakfast Cheese Ball from Peas & Crayons: A super fun way to serve bagels and cream cheese, this Veggie Cream Cheese Breakfast Cheese Ball will jazz up your Christmas brunch game with little effort!
- Easy Fig Jam from The Suburban Soapbox: This jam is so good you’ll want to try it on just about everything.
- Ham & Cheese Spinach Puffs from Eat Well 101: Wow your guests on Christmas brunch with these ham & cheese puffs.
- Bacon Crescent Breakfast Ring from Jo Cooks: This beautiful Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring will be everyone’s breakfast of choice, it’s loaded with bacon, eggs and cheese. Perfect for Christmas brunch as well.
Salads & Sides
Christmas brunch gets even better with some salads and sides.
- Apple, Farro, and Bacon Salad: This heart healthy salad is packed with juicy apples, farro, and delicious bacon is full of flavor and crunch!
- Fruity Nutty Salad: You do not want to forget to make this fruity nutty salad!
- Zesty Potato and Pepper Hash from Simple Seasonal: Feeding a crowd and need something simple and delicious? This hearty skillet dish satisfies those hungry bellies and can be adjusted for picky eaters.
- Apple Pie Braid from Liz on Call: This apple pie braid is so quick and easy to make. In 30 minutes you will have a delicious pastry for Christmas brunch
- Hashbrown Cheesy Breakfast Bake from Chew Out Loud: This tater tot casserole is make-ahead easy and tastes scrumptious!
Christmas brunch wouldn’t be a hit with the main dishes! My favorite? A Christmas Brunch casserole! Most casseroles can be made the night before saving you time in the morning.
- Overnight French Toast Casserole: Prep this French toast bake the night before for a no-fuss breakfast treat on Christmas Morning!
- Fluffy French Toast: Fluffy french toast is lightly crisp and golden on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside.
- Easy Spinach & Tomato Frittata: This easy spinach and tomato frittata is an easy Christmas brunch recipe. You can have this on the table in a matter of minutes!
- Bacon Sausage Breakfast Sliders from Kylee Cooks: A batch of these breakfast sliders is JUST the thing for the holidays. Holiday YOUR way with bacon, sausage, egg and cheese in a soft bun, brushed with garlic-butter.
- Make Ahead Breakfast Pie with Bacon Lattice from Bowl of Delicious: This Make Ahead Breakfast Pie recipe is made extra special with a Lattice Bacon “crust” on top! Feeds a crowd!
- Hashbrown Breakfast Quiche from The Cooking Jar: It’s like a bigger, quiche version of hash brown egg nests!
You can sip on these festive drinks all Christmas morning long! Whether you need warm up with a festive coffee or a little bubbly, there is something for everyone.
- Skinny Peppermint Mocha: A warm, holiday Skinny Peppermint Mocha laden with mint and chocolate.
- Homemade Gingerbread Latte from Kylee Cooks: Make this creamy, sweet and spicy Homemade Gingerbread Latte at home! It’s just what you need for chilly mornings, or frosty afternoons!
- Blood Orange Mimosas from See Mom Click: This Blood Orange Mimosa is delicious and perfect for a party or holiday celebration. Beautiful and super easy to make.
- Shirley Temple Mocktails from The Suburban Soapbox: Sweet and simple, this Shirley Temple Mocktail recipe is a fun drink for the kids at any celebration.
What meal isn’t complete without dessert? Same goes for Christmas brunch! These desserts aren’t just for brunch. These desserts are perfect for Christmas day!
- Monkey Bread:This homemade monkey bread is made with a homemade dough and coated with cinnamon and sugar!
- Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles from ABCs and Garden Peas: These Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles just might blow your mind. They only require a few ingredients – including 2 packets of that hot chocolate mix sitting in your pantry.
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Wreath from Sally’s Baking Addiction: These are the same ooey gooey cinnamon rolls we all know and love, simply served up in a completely different way. Small changes, big festive difference!
Looking for more Christmas recipes?
We have a ton of Christmas cookies to choose from! From your traditional Christmas cookies to family recipes, you have a wide variety to choose from.
This Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake is a seasonal favorite. Take your pound cake up to a decadent Christmas Cranberry and White Chocolate Pound Cake!
What’s on your Christmas Brunch Menu?