Take your pound cake up to a decadent Christmas Cranberry and White Chocolate Pound Cake!
Sweet breads are a favorite in this house especially during the winter months. From blueberry bread to cinnamon swirl bread, I feel like I am always popping a sweet bread into the oven. But this Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake is reserved for the holidays!
If you are a fan of Starbucks’ Cranberry Bliss Bars, you are going to love this Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake. All of the holiday flavors you love in the Bliss Bars in cake form. You seriously can not go wrong.
Just Take Me to the Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake Already!
I get a lot of questions about my recipes from my readers! To better serve them. I like to share all of my tips and tricks with each recipe.
If you would rather skip over this info and get straight to the Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake – please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the easy printable instructions.
This Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake starts with a classic pound cake base mixed with fresh cranberries. Then topped with delicious dried cranberries and cream cheese frosting. If that wasn’t good enough, we top it with melted white chocolate for a crunch.
Tips for making Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake:
- Coat your cranberries and white chocolate in flour before folding into pound cake batter.
- Add coconut oil to your white chocolate to help it melt to a smooth consistency.
- Don’t have fresh cranberries? You can use frozen cranberries!
Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake
If you love these Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake as much as I do, please give it five stars and help share on Facebook and Pinterest.
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 4 sticks softened unsalted butter, plus more for pans
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 9 large, room-temperature eggs
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz.cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar, or more to make it thick enough to spread on top of the cake
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- handful dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter two 5-by-9-inch loaf pans. Combine all-purpose flour and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar with a mixer on high speed until pale and fluffy, for 8 minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl. Reduce speed to medium, and add vanilla extract.
- Lightly beat eggs, and add to mixer bowl in 4 additions, mixing thoroughly after each and scraping down sides. Reduce speed to low, and add flour mixture in 4 additions, mixing until just incorporated.
- Add a handful of flour to cranberries and white chocolate chips. Fold into batter.
- Divide batter between pans. Tap on counter to distribute; smooth tops.
- Bake until a tester inserted into center of each cake comes out clean, about 65 minutes. Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire rack.
- With a mixer, cream together softened butter and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in powdered sugar and beat until smooth, mix in vanilla extract. Spread on top of the cake.Place the cake in the fridge until the frosting is set.
- Sprinkle the cake with dried cranberries and drizzle with white chocolate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 415Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 124mgSodium 353mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 1gSugar 31gProtein 6g
Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes are a celebration of the summer season’s bounty, bringing together the wholesome goodness of fresh vegetables with the depth of garlic and the richness of Parmesan cheese. This dish embodies the art of simplicity, allowing each ingredient to shine
Looking for more recipes like this one? Check out my Good Eats Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to pin the directions for this Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake so you can make it for yourself!