This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ACME Markets. All opinions are 100% mine.
Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread is the perfect fall treat for your family!
The temperature is dropping and we have fall weather in our parts. It has me pulling out all of the fall decor including all the pumpkins. I may or may not have gone a little over board with the pumpkins this year.
And when you break out the pumpkins its time to start baking all things pumpkin! Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin cupcakes. Pumpkin bread.
Pumpkin bread is a super simple fall recipe that your family will love! It’s easy to mix together and can be transformed differently each and every time.
My favorite way to make Pumpkin Bread is by adding a cream cheese filling. It doesn’t get any more classic than pumpkin and cream cheese!
Cream cheese filled Pumpkin Bread is just sweet enough to enjoy for dessert or with your morning coffee. It’s a fall inspired treat that can be enjoyed any time of the day.
Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. My cream cheese filled pumpkin bread starts with Signature SELECT™ Seasons Pumpkin Bread Mix. I won’t tell if you won’t tell!
You could simply follow the directions on the box and make yourself a delicious loaf of pumpkin bread. But I like to elevate my box mixes every now and then.
Signature SELECT™ products are exclusively sold at ACME Markets in the local area and at the Albertsons Companies family of stores across the country!
By adding a cream cheese filling in the middle, your pumpkin bread will look decadent without taking a lot of time to make.
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box Signature SELECT™ Seasons Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a standard 9x5 loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- For the cream cheese middle: In a medium bowl using an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg and the vanilla and beat until smooth. Set aside.
- For the bread, combine eggs, oil, and water in a medium bowl. Add mix. Fold together with a spatula until batter is smooth.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the top of this layer and spread evenly, then add the remaining batter.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing, then place on a wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 258Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 81mgSodium 115mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 13gProtein 4g
Looking to save time this fall season? ACME Markets also offers Grocery Delivery and Pick Up for convenient ways to shop. You can skip the check out line and stay warm and cozy at home or in your car!
Don’t forget to pick up pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin spice bites, and other pumpkin baked goods! They are always baked fresh in the in-store bakery!
I shopped at ACME Markets in my local area, but you can also find Signature SELECT™ products exclusively at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market and Tom Thumb.