Nothing screams comfort food more than Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole!
Some nights you just need a little comfort food to keep you going. And chicken noodle casserole is the quintessential comfort food. All the flavor of your favorite soup in a casserole.
I love throwing this casserole together for a busy weekend (like when we need to get the baseball fields quickly). You can easily put this together the night before or right before cooking. To make it even easier, I like to use a rotisserie chicken to cut down on my cooking time! Any recipe that is a time saver is a win in my book. And the best part? Everyone loves it!
What I love the most about this creamy chicken noodle casserole is that it makes enough for leftovers! Whether we eat it for lunch during the week or reheat for another busy night, there is plenty to go around. Also good for making when you have a small crowd!
More quick and easy recipes you might enjoy:
- Turkey Chili Soup
- One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Easy Fried Rice
- One Pan Creamy Ham & Peas Pasta
- Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 10 oz. package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 10 oz. package frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz. can cream of celery soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the other remaining ingredients. Add cooked noodles to mixture. Gently stir to combine everything. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.