Treat Mom to an amazing Mother’s Day morning with these delicious Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas!
Mom’s work hard all year long. They cook the meals, keep the house clean, and care for the children. Some moms are involved with their children’s activities and others work a full-time job on top of their household duties. Creating a special mother’s day breakfast is one way to show mom a little appreciation.
Tips for a Delicious Mother’s Day Breakfast
Don’t forget to make breakfast a feast for the eyes as well as a feast for the tummy. Start out by picking a bouquet of flowers, either from outside or from a florist, to place on the table or tray if you’re serving breakfast in bed. If breakfast is being served at the dinner table, plan to serve breakfast on a fresh tablecloth, with pretty cloth napkins, and pull out the fancy dishes.
Have the children make home-made Mother’s Day cards to place on the tray or table. They’ll be the perfect accompaniment to these scrumptious Mother’s Day breakfast idea. Remember, anything your children do for Mom will be appreciated.
Everyone can help pitch in to make Mom a delicious breakfast on Mother’s Day, even the little ones. You don’t have to serve an elaborate meal for it to taste good. In fact, you can probably find many items at your local grocery store, some of them pre-made.
Delicious Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas
Pancakes, Waffles, and French Toast for Mother’s Day
Does Mom love pancakes but hates the time it takes to make them? Some grocery stores have packages of pre-made plain or blueberry pancakes which can be fixed in a jiffy. Warm up the syrup, add some berries or other fruit on top, sprinkle them with powdered sugar or a dollop of whipped cream and Mom will think you’ve spent a long time creating this delicious meal. Not a pancake fan? You can do the same with waffles and french toast! Finish it off with juice, coffee, or tea.
- Homemade Pancake Mix from Kylee Cooks
- Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Sneaky Healthy Chocolate Chip Pancakes from The Seasoned Mom
- Homemade Waffles from Courtney’s Sweets
- Chocolate Chip Waffles from Family, Food, and Travel
- Chocolate Waffles from Tastes of Lizzy T
- The Secret to Fluffy French Toast
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Rolls from Kylee Cooks
- Nutella and Bacon Stuffed French Toast from Domesticate Me
Omelet, Frittatas, and Quiches for Mother’s Day
An omelet and fruit platter is another scrumptious Mother’s Day breakfast you could prepare. Find out what type of omelet Mom likes best and then be sure you have those ingredients available. Some options are onions, green peppers, ham, turkey, bacon, chopped tomatoes, and cheese. For the fruit platter, choose fruits which are in season – strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, or pineapple may be available.
- How to Make the Perfect from Omelet from Sugar, Spice, and Glitter
- Herb and Brie Omelet from Noshing with the Nolands
- Spinach Artichoke Omelet from Todays Creative Life
- Easy Spinach & Tomato Frittata
- Western Omelet Frittata from New South Charm
- Cheddar Chive Frittata from The Seasoned Mom
- Spinach Bacon Quiche from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Bacon Broccoli Quiche from Kylee Cooks
- Sausage and Kale Quiche with Cooking with Carlee
Sweet Breakfast Treats for Mother’s Day
Every mom likes to splurge a little on Mother’s Day and what better way to do that than with something sweet! You could head out to the local bakery and grab some sweets but its just as easy to make them at home. From donuts to cinnamon rolls and everything in between, indulge mom’s sweet tooth this Mother’s Day! Place them on a pretty plate and serve them to her in bed with hot tea or juice.
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- Maple Butter Cinnamon Rolls from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastry Braid from Kylee Cooks
- Apple Crumble Danish from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Easy Lemon Breakfast Pastry from Organized Island