Can’t visit Disney World in person? No problem! You can take a virtual vacation Disney style!
The Happiest Place on Earth may be temporarily closed but we can visit virtually!
Virtual Vacation: Disney World
Ride the rides!
Hop on the rides you’ve always wanted to go on! No long lines and no Fast Passes needed.
- Slinky Dog Dash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- It’s A Small World at Magic Kingdom
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pirate’s of the Caribbean at Magic Kingdom
- Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom
Make your favorite Disney recipes!
- Homemade Dole Whips from Mama Cheaps
- PB& J Milkshakes from The Farm Girl Gabs
- Mickey Rice Krispie Treats from Mom Endeavors
Make Disney inspired crafts!
- Make a Yoda Paper Bag Puppet, You will.
- Channel your inner Ian and Barley with this fun Disney Pixar “Onward” craft for kids!
- Act out your favorite Frozen moments with these character pegs.
Looking for more fun Disney inspired activities?