These Easy Donuts are so easy to make thanks to canned biscuits! They only take a few minutes to make and are melt in your mouth delicious.
It’s really not that hard to make donuts at home. I promise you. And when your kids ask for them all the time, it’s a lot easier to make them at home then drive to the store. So I learned how to make the easiest donuts ever because who am I to deprive my kids of their dream of donuts for breakfasts?
Just Take Me to the Easiest Donut Recipe Already!
I get a lot of questions about my recipes from my readers! To better serve them. I like to share all of my tips and tricks with each recipe.
If you would rather skip over this info and get straight to the Easiest Donut Recipe– please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the easy printable instructions.
The Secret to the Easiest Donuts Ever!
Before you start declaring that I am some wonder mom, let me let you in on a little secret.
Yes, these donuts are made from Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. No kneading. No waiting for the dough to rise. Instead, you have freshly made donuts in about 15 minutes. The only waiting you have to do is wait for them to cool off!
How to Make the Easiest Donuts Ever!
Pop open a can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. Punch holes in the middle either with a circle cookie cutter or you can make the hole with your fingers. If you use the cookie cutter, you will also have donut holes!
Heat oil over medium heat. You need to use enough oil so the donuts can float. Place them in for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Make sure you keep an eye on them. The brown quickly!
Once browned, place on a paper towel to cool.
While they are cooling, it’s time to make the chocolate ganache topping! You will need 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons of butter, 2 teaspoons of light corn syrup (to make them shiny) and 2 teaspoons of water. Place it all in a bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until you get this chocolatey goodness.
Once your donuts are cooled, dip in the chocolate ganache and then sprinkles (or jimmies if you come from Philly, yo!).
That’s it! Doesn’t get any easier than that! I can even make them in under 40 seconds (ok, not really!)
The Easiest Donuts Ever!
If you love these Easy Donuts as much as I do, please give it five stars and help share on Facebook and Pinterest.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
For the Ganache
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons of water
- Pop open a can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. Punch holes in the middle either with a circle cookie cutter or you can make the hole with your fingers. If you use the cookie cutter, you will also have donut holes!
- Heat oil over medium heat. You need to use enough oil so the donuts can float. Place them in for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Make sure you keep an eye on them. The brown quickly!
- Once browned, place on a paper towel to cool.
- While donuts are cooling, place ingredients for ganache in microwave safe bowl and in 30 second increments until melted.
- Once donuts are cooled, dip in the chocolate ganache and top with sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 109Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 8mgSodium 69mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 1g
Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes are a celebration of the summer season’s bounty, bringing together the wholesome goodness of fresh vegetables with the depth of garlic and the richness of Parmesan cheese. This dish embodies the art of simplicity, allowing each ingredient to shine