These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will be a hit with everyone in your family. Put these casseroles together the night before so you can sleep in!
Breakfast can be a crazy and hectic time. Whether you are trying to get out of the door for school or off to the baseball fields, breakfast can be busy time.
Breakfast casseroles are the perfect way to feed your family a warm and filling breakfast without it taking a ton of time. Prep the night before and you can save even more time!
Breakfast Casserole Essentials
To prep even quicker, it’s helpful to have the following tools and ingredients on hand:
- eggs – most breakfast casseroles are egg based
- shredded cheese – cheese is a great binder for your casseroles
- casserole dish – make sure your casserole dishes are oven safe!
- mixing bowl – I like to use a mixing bowl with a pouring spout. This makes it easier when you pour it into your casserole dish.
- aluminium foil – You will want to make sure you cover your casseroles, especially if they are topped with cheese, so they don’t burn!
Easy Breakfast Casseroles
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Check out our favorites!