This Easy Cheesy Bean Dip will surely be a game day ‘go-to’ for friends and family. With only three main ingredients, it also could not get any easier!
We are weeks away from the Big Game and the excitement is already building. My husband and his brothers aren’t just excited for Game Day but the games leading up the big show. Their team squeaked into the playoffs and each week they continue will be cause for celebration around here.
That means I better have some snacks on hand when they get together to watch the games. I have some favorites that we surely make, like Queso Blanco and Easy Beer and Cheddar Dip, but this is a good time to try something new. To shake things up a bit.
Made with three main ingredients (that you probably have in your pantry), you can whip this cheesy bean dip up in minutes, pop into the oven, and serve to your guests!
Tips for making Easy Cheesy Bean Dip:
- Use a case iron skillet to keep your dip warm! But be careful removing from the oven if using a cast iron skillet. It will be very hot!
- Top with some fresh ingredients like chopped fresh cilantro leaves, chopped tomatoes, and salsa.
More dip recipes:
Easy Cheesy Bean Dip
- 1 can 16 oz Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cans 4.5 oz each Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend 8 oz
- fresh salsa
- tortilla chips
Heat oven to 400°F.
In 8-inch cast-iron skillet or ungreased pie plate, mix beans and green chiles. Top with cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Add toppings; serve immediately with chips.