Football season has officially taken over our Sundays and I am not complaining! Football Sundays usually mean we snack on our favorite appetizers while watching the game.
I always look for easy appetizers that can be prepped ahead of time and pulled out for game time.
Growing up in the Philly ‘burbs, there are three things I know from birth: cheesesteaks, strombolis, and Hoagies.
This Easy Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the flavors of your favorite Italian Hoagie but without all of the bulk.
And it couldn’t be easier to make! Take all of the ingredients from your favorite Italian hoagie, dice them up, and serve them dip-style on baguette slices.
Basically, you are serving a classic Italian Hoagie but without the fuss of making a ton of sandwiches!
HOW TO MAKE EASY ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP
To make this easy hoagie dip, you will need ham, bologna, salami, American cheese, provolone cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, diced onion (optional), olive oil and seasoning.
Cube meat and cheese. Add diced tomato, diced onion (optional) and shredded lettuce.
Toss with olive oil and seasoning. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Serve with sliced baguettes and enjoy!
Tips for Making Easy Italian Hoagie Dip
- You can make dip ahead of time, however, leave the lettuce out until you are ready to serve. This will keep the lettuce crispy!
- Kick your hoagie dip up a notice by adding diced pepperoncini or banana peppers.
- You can add Mayo if you want it to be a little creamier but I like to keep my dip light and stick with just the EVOO.
Looking for more quick appetizers?
- Easy Chicken Taco Pinwheels
- 5 Minute Creamy Salsa Dip
- Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Jalapeño Popper Skillet Dip
Easy Italian Hoagie Dip
Your favorite Italian hoagie flavors and meats, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices.
- 1/4 lb ham
- 1/4 lb bologna
- 1/4 lb salami
- 1/4 lb American Cheese
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 head lettuce shredded
- 1 small onion, diced optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
Cube meat and cheese. Add diced tomato, diced onion (optional), and shredded lettuce.
Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, and oregano.
Serve with sliced baguettes.