This easy spinach and tomato frittata is an easy brunch recipe. You can have this on the table in a matter of minutes!
If you are hosting a brunch, you don’t have to slave away in the kitchen in order to have a wonderful. There are many dishes you can prep ahead of time like my overnight cinnamon roll french toast bake. While I like to have something sweet with my brunch, you can never go wrong having a good egg dish to balance everything out.
When you think of eggs at brunch, you make think of a quiche or an omelet station, but really, who has time for that? You can get the same idea of an omelet with a frittata. And they are so simple to make!
Just like when you make an omelet, start by cooking your veggies in a cast iron skillet. When your veggies are cooked thoroughly, add your egg mixture and cheese on top. Just pour the eggs into the skillet and let it do all the work!
When the eggs are cooked almostl entirely through, place in the oven to broil. This will help set the eggs and give you a nice gold crust around the edges.
Tips for making this Easy Spinacy & Tomato Fritatta:
- You can use any kind of veggies in this easy brunch recipe. Use up leftover veggies or before they go bad! If you need a bit more protein, add ham, bacon, or sausage.
- When you place the eggs under the broiler, keep an eye on them! It’s really easy to go from set eggs to burnt eggs. I like to place them on the middle rack to avoid burning.
More easy brunch recipes you may enjoy:
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake
- Blueberry Bread
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
- Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Breakfast Nachos
- Fluffy French Toast
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR EASY SPINACH & TOMATO FRITTATA ON YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD FOR LATER.
Easy Spinach & Tomato Frittata
- 6 eggs whisked
- 1-2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced onion
In cast iron skillet, wilt baby spinach. Once wilted, added tomatoes and onions. Cook until onions are translucent and tomatoes have blistered.
Add whisked adds on top of vegetables. Do not stir while eggs are cooking. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
When eggs are almost cooked through, broil in oven on low setting and middle rack until eggs are set.