This post was sponsored by Sands Bethlehem as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It is finally starting to feel like Spring here which is good because Spring Break is coming! I know a lot of families are planning some fun little getaways for the break and we are always trying to find something new and fun to do.
Sands Bethlehem is a fun entertainment destination for the entire family this spring. Yes, the entire family! There is literally something for everyone to enjoy. They have it all!
- Restaurants from celebrity chefs Emeril Lagasse and Buddy Valastro
- Designer outlet shopping
- A luxurious spa for ultimate relaxation
- Kids Quest and Cyber Quest
- and, of course, a world class casino!
On top of their day to day offers, Sands Bethlehem has some family fun this Spring up their sleeves!
Family Fun at Sands Bethlehem
There is a lot going on this Spring at the Sands Bethlehem!
The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem’s annual FREE community Easter event will take place on Saturday, April 8 starting at 10:00 a.m. Activities include:
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Located at Kids Quest
- Age Groups / Start Times:
- Infant to 4 yrs / 10:00am start
- 5 yrs to 7 yrs / 10:30am start
- 8 yrs to 10 yrs / 11:00am start
- Kids must be pre-registered the day of the event. Registration will begin a half hour before each hunt in front of Kids Quest.
- Door Prizes
- Preferred Shoppers can enter to win incredible door prizes from Carlo’s Bakery, Kids Quest, Lenox, Steel Magnolia Spa & Salon and Talbot’s.
- Drawing will take place on April 8th at 11:30am.
- Preferred (Blue) MySands card holders are eligible to enter.
- Must present Preferred Shopper or Preferred MySands card to receive a raffle ticket.
- Customers can sign-up to become a Preferred Shopper at the event.
- One entry per shopper.
- Winners must be present to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Lehigh Valley Academy Band and Choir Spring Concert from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Easter Bunny Photos at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem: Your little ones can get their pictures with the Easter Bunny until April 15, 2017! And they aren’t the only ones! Sands Bethlehem is also offering pet photos with the Easter Bunny, Sunday, April 9th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Kids Quest at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem: Visit Kids Quest every weekend for themed arts and crafts, special activities and more. For the month of April, kids can check out Grossology Science at Kids Quest.
Steel Magnolia Spa & Salon at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem: I told you there was something for everyone. Enjoy 50% off a Classic Manicure with a Spa Pedicure service!