Flatbread Pizzas are a quick and easy dinner that can be whipped up in minutes! Use your favorite pizza dough or make it from scratch.
Pizza is always a family favorite dinner! It’s quick and easy and relatively inexpensive. It’s why it is one of my go-to dinners, especially when I don’t know what to make.
What is Flatbread Pizza?
JUST TAKE ME TO THE FLATRBREAD PIZZA RECIPE ALREADY!
I get a lot of questions about my recipes from my readers! To better serve them. I like to share all of my tips and tricks with each recipe.
If you would rather skip over this info and get straight to the Flatbread Pizza recipe – please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the easy printable recipe.
Toppings for Flatbread Pizza
There are so many options when making your flatbread pizza at home. Below are some ideas:
- Meat Lover’s: Bacon, Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham
- Margherita: Mozzerella, Tomatoes, Basil
- Veggie: Broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, roasted red peppers & raw onions
- Arugula and Proscuitto
- BBQ Chicken
- Hawaiian: Ham and Pineapple
- Breakfast Pizza: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese
- White Pizza: Fresh garlic, Parmigiano & mozzarella cheese
How to Make Flatbread Pizza
- Your Favorite Pizza Dough
- Toppings of your choice
- Cheese of your Choice
- Sauce of your Choice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease cookie sheet.
- Roll out your pizza dough. You don't need to be perfect. In fact, your flatbread pizza can be as rustic as you'd like. Once you have the dough rolled out, place on greased sheet.
- Drizzle dough with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add your favorite sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-18 minutes (until golden and cheesy is melted).