This sweet-tart cranberry orange relish is a simple and delicious addition to holiday menus.
Thank you to Ocean Spray for sponsoring this blog post. All opinions are my own.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…holiday season! I am so ready for the holidays this year and I can’t wait to make some new memories with my family. And, of course, make a lot of yummy food! A lot of memories are made in the kitchen!
When attending Thanksgiving dinner (if I’m not hosting), I always bring a dish. Whether it’s a dessert or a side, I like to bring something to the table. I like to try out new recipes and also have some classics that are my go-to’s. When I think about the holiday dinner table, there has to be cranberries! It’s not Thanksgiving dinner without cranberries, am I right? Ocean Spray has you covered with everything you need to make your first (or any) Thanksgiving a memorable meal. If you need help, just ask CranMa! You can get all the Thanksgiving help you need 24/7!
Recently, I attended the Ocean Spray CranMa’s Thanksgiving Bootcamp where I learned a lot of tips and tricks for hosting Thanksgiving dinner and tasted a lot of yummy recipes featuring cranberries, of course! And my favorite was hands down the Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish!
A super simple side dish that only takes minutes to make. And when you are hosting Thanksgiving, you need to have some simple recipes! Just throw your cranberries and orange slices in a food processor and let it do all the work for you! You can make this Thanksgiving morning or even the day before. Store in the refrigerator in a glass bowl until you are ready!
Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
- 1 unpeeled orange, cut into eighths and seeded
- 1 12- ounce package Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 3/4-1 cup sugar
- Place half the cranberries and half the orange slices in food processor container. Process until mixture is evenly chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining cranberries and orange slices. Stir in sugar. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Tips for making Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish:
- You can make this ahead of time and freeze.
- Add in some cinnamon, pecans, or any of your other favorite holiday spices.
- Use leftovers to top ice cream or mix it into yogurt.
- Make a large batch and freeze to use as jam.
- Substitute maple syrup or honey for sugar.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ocean Spray. The opinions and text are all mine.